You are only able to buy items that you have in the At-Home section of your wardrobe. If you would like to buy an item you have already returned, please re-add it to your wardrobe and prioritise it. By doing so, our system will take that item into consideration first before other items in your wardrobe, however, the items we send to you are based strictly on availability.
Articles in this section
- How do I purchase an item?
- Will the items be discounted?
- A garment I want is on moss.co.uk, but not on Moss Box. When will you have it?
- I have an item and love it so much that I don't want to send it back. Can I buy it from you?
- Can I buy a piece that I have not tried?
- Why is the Buy option disabled for some items?
- I sent back an item that I love. Can I buy it?
- Where can I check the history of my item purchases?
- Can I use a different debit/credit card than the one attached to my Moss Box account to pay for a purchase?
- I am seeing a better price for an item on the Moss Box site than the price shown in my At-Home section. Will you match the price?