Your wardrobe has all the items that you have selected that you would love to rent from us. The Dart feature reviews all items in your wardrobe and will only display styles that are available at that time. Because our inventory changes constantly, some items in your wardrobe may not be available for fast-track processing when you use Dart.
Articles in this section
- What is Dart?
- What is the cost of Dart?
- If I use Dart, when will I receive my box?
- What happens if my Dart order is not dispatched when it was supposed to?
- What happens if the items I picked are not available in Dart?
- Why are some items in my wardrobe not available for Dart?
- If an item from my Dart order is not available, will I still receive the other items that I selected?
- I’m confused, sometimes Dart is available and sometimes it is not?
- I placed a Dart order, but I changed my mind. Can I cancel my order or select different styles?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access Dart. Why is that?