The Dart feature requires item(s) to be selected. If part of your Dart order is not available, or not up to our quality standards, the whole order will be cancelled and we’ll refund the cost. The items will remain in your wardrobe. You can prioritise the items in your virtual wardrobe and we will do our best to get those to you as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What is Dart?
- What is the cost of Dart?
- If I use Dart, when will I receive my box?
- What happens if my Dart order is not dispatched when it was supposed to?
- What happens if the items I picked are not available in Dart?
- Why are some items in my wardrobe not available for Dart?
- If an item from my Dart order is not available, will I still receive the other items that I selected?
- I’m confused, sometimes Dart is available and sometimes it is not?
- I placed a Dart order, but I changed my mind. Can I cancel my order or select different styles?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access Dart. Why is that?